Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mommy Reborn

It's 10 days after the New Year but here I am going a bit away from my top 3 goals for 2017. I won't be spilling those top 3 goals because I don't want it to be jinxed. Haha! But yes, creating a brand-new blog is not one of them, so the other half of me is scolding the other half now that I'm spending again my energy to something that is not what I am aiming for this year.

Well, I continue to say to myself that if I want to succeed, I should be focusing on that 3 main goals. I repeat, three only! Because one cannot do all things at once, so if I want to achieve the top three, then all efforts must be geared on achieving those three and nothing else.

But what can I do? I'm kind of inspired now and want to start a whole new blog. So I must forgive myself and savor the moment of being just me writing my first post while talking to myself, which might be weird but totally therapeutic.

I'm creating a special nook again, a breathing space for me to let go and let out. So let me officially welcome you to Mommy Reborn!

Mommy Reborn symbolizes an improved and empowered me this year, and this blog will be the home of all things that will accompany me along in this new chapter of my life as a mother and more.

Pico Sands Hotel, Nasugbu, Batangas





No comments:

Post a Comment